Movied "April's Bride" with CMY earlier on and zomg, this is the worst movie I've ever caught! The storyline isn't bad, it's the audience that suck, really terribly. Just imagine sitting with a crowd who laugh when they're supposed to be emotional and the old couple beside CMY and I were simply fucked (I know of no other better English word to describe them). The old lady didn't switch her cell to the silent mode and guess what, it rang almost every time (for about three times) I was gearing self into the emotional mood. That itself is seriously irritating, what's worse is that her ring tone was some kind of Buddha song and it was ridiculously loud (okay maybe it's because the theatre was really quiet when the cast aren't speaking)! Inconsiderate to the maximum!! But you know what? That is still not the rock bottom of the worst. The worst thing ever, being in that theatre, was to sit beside that uncle who has really pungent breath!! My gosh!! I was seriously suffocating for the 130 minutes, I've never EVER (I mean it) been so desperate to see the credits of a movie! Even minutes after that uncle left, his breath was still lingering around okay. Honestly not exaggerating, it was that bad!! And everytime he let out a sigh (or open his mouth) CMY would swing to my side and seconds later, I would smell that revolting and pungent smell.. Guess this is God's punishment for us. :(. Anyway, CMY was seriously nice to offer to change our seats (I was supposed to sit beside that uncle T-T) ah. CMY, arigatou ne!! :')